Whether you fly a Cessna 172, Piper Saratoga, or Brand-New Cirrus, we’ll provide the highest degree of quality service and customer care within the industry. We’re Cessna Caravan, Cessna Citation, and Beechcraft Premier Specialists We have over 8000 sq feet of hangar space and work on all types of aircraft.
Emerald Coast Aviation maintenance department currently cares for over 30 aircraft either based at the Crestview airport or other local airports. We offer a full service department guided by Randy Ells, the Director of Maintenance. We specialize in all annuals and phase inspections and have extensive knowledge and experience working with PT-6 engines.
We are a FAA part 145 repair station certificate number 9MSR836B, the repair station is operated in conjunction with a NATA safety sensitive drug and alcohol program.
Aircraft Panel Upgrades for Pistons and Jets
We offer the latest cockpit technologies from leading avionics manufactures that provide you with a variety of new features such as touch-screen capabilities, Synthetic Vision, Bluetooth connectivity, ADS-B & XM Weather and Traffic, integrated Nav/Comm/GPS/XPDR and audio panels, and much more.
Emerald Coast Aviation Maintenance Capabilities
- Routine Scheduled Maintenance & Oil Changes
- 24/7 and Offsite Capabilities
- Pre-Purchase Evaluations
- Pitot Static/ Transponder .411/.413 Certifications
- Complete Records and Logbook Research
- Engine Repair and Overhaul, Engine Changes
- Avionics Repair and Installation
- AD & SB Compliance
- AOG, Maintenance & Avionics
- Factory Approved Upgrades and Enhancements
- Major and Minor Structural Repairs and Modifications
- Garmin G1000 NXi Upgrades
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Annual Inspections
- Phase Inspections
- Structure Sheetmetal Repair
- Full Garmin Instrument Panel Upgrades
- Engine Compressor Washes/Rinses
- All other general aircraft repair tasks
If you are looking for a maintenance shop that is run with integrity, offers value for money and can turn your aircraft out quickly and efficiently please feel free to contact us or call in to the hangar and meet the staff.
Work Authorization Form PDF opens in a new window
Emerald Coast Aviation Aircraft Maintenance Brochure
Click an image to view full-width